Rosemount™ 1056022131AN Transmitter for Two Toroidal Conductivity Measurements
Rosemount 1056 Dual Channel Transmitter is a line powered device that can accept inputs from up to two liquid analysis sensors. The transmitter displays measurements, allows users to configure alarms, and conduct maintenance via a simple to use local operator interface.
- Configured Measurements: 2x Toroidal Conductivity
- Power: 24 VDC with 4 Alarm Relays
- Communication: Analog 0/4 - 20 mA current output
- Large, easy to read, user customizable display of measurements
- Quick start programming for fast installations
*Transmitter requires 24-12 AWG power cable. Power cables not sold by Rosemount