Rosemount™ 3300HT1030 PERpH-X Insertion/Submersion pH sensor
Rosemount 3300HT PERpH-X High Performance pH/ORP sensors feature a robust design that significantly prolongs sensor life in complex applications. These rebuildable sensors work well in high temperature and high pressure processes and resist fouling, coating, and poisoning. Compared to other sensor designs, the 3300HT decreases the frequency of sensor replacement and provides you with faster pH response times and decreased drift.
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 311 °F (5 to 155 °C)
- Maximum Process Pressure: 400 psig (2859 kPa [abs])
- Wetted Materials: Titanium, Ryton, Teflon, Glass, and EPDM O-ring
- Integral Cable Length: 15 ft (4.7 m)
- Measured Range: 0 to 14 pH