Rosemount™ 3300HTVP1030 PERpH-X Insertion/Submersion pH sensor with VP Cable Connection
Rosemount 3300HTVP PERpH-X High Performance pH/ORP sensors feature a robust design that significantly prolongs sensor life in complex applications. These rebuildable sensors work well in high temperature and high pressure processes and resist fouling, coating, and poisoning. Compared to other sensor designs, the Rosemount 3300HTVP decreases the frequency of sensor replacement and provides you with faster pH response times and decreased drift.
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 311 °F (5 to 155 °C)
- Maximum Process Pressure: 400 psig (2859 kPa [abs])
- Wetted Materials: Titanium, Ryton, Teflon, Glass, and EPDM O-ring
- Variopol (VP8) cable connection, for quick cable-to-sensor release, eliminates cable twisting (cable sold separately)
- Measured Range: 0 to 14 pH
**Varipol (VP) cable sold separately. SHOP CABLES