Rosemount™ 3400HT10213162 PERpH-X pH sensor21" titanum tube Viton Orings
Rosemount 3400HT PERpH-X High Performance pH/ORP sensors feature a robust design that significantly prolongs sensor life in complex applications. These rebuildable sensors work well in high temperature and high pressure processes and resist fouling, coating, and poisoning. Compared to other sensor designs, the Rosemount 3400HTVP decreases the frequency of sensor replacement and provides you with faster pH response times and decreased drift.
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 311 °F (5 to 155 °C)
- Maximum Process Pressure: 400 psig (2859 kPa [abs])
- Wetted Materials: Titanium, Ryton, Teflon, Glass, and Viton O-ring
- Integral Cable Length: 15 ft (4.7 m), Sensor Length: 21" Titanium Tube
- Measured Range: 0 to 14 pH