Rosemount™ 3500VPHT01102131 PERpH-X pH sensor with VP Cable Connection
Rosemount 3500VP PERpH-X High Performance pH/ORP sensors feature a robust design that significantly prolongs sensor life in complex applications. These rebuildable sensors work well in high temperature and high pressure processes and resist fouling, coating, and poisoning. Compared to other sensor designs, the Rosemount 3500VP decreases the frequency of sensor replacement and provides you with faster pH response times and decreased drift. An integral SMART preamplifier allows for automatic recognition of sensors by Rosemount transmitters: 1066, 1057, 1056, and 56. pH calibration data is stored which allows sensors to be calibrated in advance for "Plug & Play" installations in the field.
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 248 °F (5 to 120 °C)
- Maximum Process Pressure: 100 psig (790 kPa [abs])
- Wetted Materials: Titanium, Ryton, Teflon, Glass, and Viton O-ring
- Process Connection: 1-inch MNPT front and rear facing threads
- Measured Range: 0 to 14 pH
**Varipol (VP) cable sold separately. SHOP CABLES