Rosemount™ 389011055 General Purpose pH sensor with SMART Preamplifier and Low Impedance
Rosemount 389 pH sensors are suitable for use in a wide variety of applications. Reliably measure pH of aqueous solutions in pipelines, open tanks, and ponds. Rosemount 389 sensors are ideal for use in process solutions containing poisoning ions. An integral SMART preamplifier allows for automatic recognition of sensors by Rosemount transmitters: 1066, 1057, 1056, and 56. pH calibration data is stored which allows sensors to be calibrated in advance for "Plug & Play" installations in the field.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 185 °F (0 to 85 °C)
- Maximum Pressure: 100 psig (790 kPa [abs]) at 150 °F (65 °C)
- Process Connection: 1-inch MNPT front and rear facing threads
- Integral SMART preamplifier with 25 ft of cable
- Measured Range: 0 to 14 pH