Rosemount™ 389011255 General Purpose ORP Sensor
Rosemount 389 ORP sensors are suitable for use in a wide variety of applications. Reliably measure oxidation/reduction potential of aqueous solutions in pipelines, open tanks, and ponds. Rosemount 389 sensors are ideal for use in process solutions containing poisoning ions.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 185 °F (0 to 85 °C)
- Maximum Pressure: 100 psig (790 kPa [abs]) at 150 °F (65 °C)
- Process Connection: 1-inch MNPT front and rear facing threads
- Integral standard preamplifier with 25 ft of cable
- Measured Range: -1500 to +1500 mV