Rosemount™ 389VP1054 General Purpose pH sensor with no Preamplifier and VP Cable Connection
Rosemount 389VP pH sensors are suitable for use in a wide variety of applications. Reliably measure pH of aqueous solutions in pipelines, open tanks, and ponds. Rosemount 389VP sensors are ideal for use in process solutions containing poisoning ions.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 185 °F (0 to 85 °C)
- Maximum Pressure: 100 psig (790 kPa [abs]) at 150 °F (65 °C)
- Process Connection: 1-inch MNPT front and rear facing threads
- Materials of Construction: Tefzel, Glass, Ceramic, Viton
- Measured Range: 0 to 14 pH
**Varipol (VP) cable sold separately. SHOP CABLES