Rosemount™ 3900VP0110 General Purpose pH sensor with SMART Preamplifier and VP Cable Connection
The Rosemount 3900 pH combination sensor is used for reliable pH measurement of aqueous solutions in pipelines, open tanks, or ponds. Its robust sensor design allows the Rosemount 3900 sensor to be used in a wide range of applications. An integral SMART preamplifier allows for automatic recognition of sensors by Rosemount transmitters: 1066, 1057, 1056, and 56. pH calibration data is stored which allows sensors to be calibrated in advance for "Plug & Play" installations in the field.
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 212 °F (-10 to 100 °C)
- Maximum Pressure: 100 psig (790 kPa [abs]) at 100 °C
- Process Connections: Front Facing 3/4-inch and 1-inch MNPT, Rear Facing 1-inch MNPT
- Variopol (VP8) cable connection, for quick cable-to-sensor release, eliminates cable twisting (cable sold separately)
- Measured Range: 0 to 14 pH
**Varipol (VP) cable sold separately. SHOP CABLES