Rosemount™ 3900VP0210 General Purpose pH sensor with VP Cable Connection and No Preamplifier
The Rosemount 3900 pH combination sensor is used for reliable pH measurement of aqueous solutions in pipelines, open tanks, or ponds. Its robust sensor design allows the Rosemount 3900 sensor to be used in a wide range of applications.
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 212 °F (-10 to 100 °C)
- Maximum Pressure: 100 psig (790 kPa [abs]) at 100 °C
- Process Connections: Front Facing 3/4-inch and 1-inch MNPT, Rear Facing 1-inch MNPT
- Variopol (VP8) cable connection, for quick cable-to-sensor release, eliminates cable twisting (cable sold separately)
- Measured Range: 0 to 14 pH
**Varipol (VP) cable sold separately. SHOP CABLES