Rosemount™ 396P011055 TUpH pH sensor with SMART Preamplifier
The Rosemount 396P sensor is ideal for measuring pH in harsh, dirty, and abrasive applications with large quantities of suspended solids. A robust sensor design and TUpH reference technology allow for reliable pH measurements in a wide range of the toughest applications. An integral SMART preamplifier allows for automatic recognition of sensors by Rosemount transmitters: 1066, 1057, 1056, and 56. pH calibration data is stored which allows sensors to be calibrated in advance for "Plug & Play" installations in the field.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 212 °F (0 to 100 °C)
- Maximum Pressure: 0 to 150 psig (100 to 1135 kPa [abs])
- Integral SMART Preamplifier with 25 ft of cable; Process Connection: 1-inch MNPT front and rear facing threads
- Wetted Materials: Titanium, Polypropylene, EPDM, Glass
- Measured Range: 0 to 14 pH