Rosemount™ 396P02105541 TUpH pH sensor without Preamplifier and with Slotted Tip
The Rosemount 396P sensor is ideal for measuring pH in harsh, dirty, and abrasive applications with large quantities of suspended solids. A robust sensor design and TUpH reference technology allow for reliable pH measurements in a wide range of the toughest applications.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 212 °F (0 to 100 °C)
- Maximum Pressure: 0 to 150 psig (100 to 1135 kPa [abs])
- 25 ft of cable; Process Connection: 1-inch MNPT front and rear facing threads
- Wetted Materials: Titanium, Polypropylene, EPDM, Glass
- Measured Range: 0 to 14 pH