Rosemount™ 396PVP105570 TUpH pH sensor with SMART Preamplifier and VP Cable Connection
The Rosemount 396PVP sensor is ideal for measuring pH in harsh, dirty, and abrasive applications with large quantities of suspended solids. A robust sensor design and TUpH reference technology allow for reliable pH measurements in a wide range of the toughest applications. An integral SMART preamplifier allows for automatic recognition of sensors by Rosemount transmitters: 1066, 1057, 1056, and 56. pH calibration data is stored which allows sensors to be calibrated in advance for "Plug & Play" installations in the field.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 212 °F (0 to 100 °C)
- Maximum Pressure: 0 to 150 psig (100 to 1135 kPa [abs])
- Process Connection: 1-inch MNPT front and rear facing threads
- Wetted Materials: Titanium, Polypropylene, EPDM, Glass
- Measured Range: 0 to 14 pH
**Varipol (VP) cable sold separately. SHOP CABLES