Rosemount™ 396RVP102154 TUpH Retractable pH sensor with VP Cable Connection
The Rosemount 396RVP sensor is ideal for measuring pH in harsh, dirty, and abrasive applications with large quantities of suspended solids. A robust sensor design and TUpH reference technology allow for reliable pH measurements in a wide range of the toughest applications. The Rosemount 396RVP is designed for use with a 1-1/4 in. or 1-1/2 in ball valve for tap installation.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 212 °F (0 to 100 °C)
- Maximum Pressure: 0 to 150 psig (100 to 1135 kPa [abs])
- 21" Sensor Length with VP Cable Connection
- Wetted Materials: Titanium, Polypropylene, EPDM, Glass
- Measured Range: 0 to 14 pH
**Varipol (VP) cable sold separately. SHOP CABLES